Two-Bedroom Home Plan with Options
About This Plan
- This two-bedroom house plan comes in three different exteriors. They all share this same basic layout featuring an open floor plan.
- In this version, a tray ceiling extends accross the great room with fireplace and kitchen.
- Off the back you can eat in the nook or in your own private covered patio.
- The master bedroom features a 10' ceiling and a large walk-in closet and nicely appointed master bath make you feel right at home.
- A flex room has its own bath. A pocket office, laundry room and two car garage complete this house plan.
- Related Plans: For alternate versions, see 40524DB (brick and siding) and 40525DB (brick and stucco).
Basement Stair Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,490 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,490 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 468 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12