Two Bedroom Modern House Plan with Porte Cochere
About This Plan
- Thanks to its narrow footprint, this contemporary design is suited perfectly for an urban lot or secondary or rental residence.
- Parking for one car is offered by a porte cochere along with a storage space.
- The entrance opens to a well-lit stairwell and a conveniently located powder bath. To the left is the main living area with its beautiful open layout. Triple glass doors and double full height windows bring natural light to this living space while providing views to the backyard.
- A glass encased stair landing offers a resting place with views to the backyard. Two bedrooms and the laundry closet occupy the second floor.
- The master bedroom faces the backyard and includes a full stand up shower, freestanding tub and walk in closet. The additional bedroom also includes an en-suite bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,227 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 659 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 568 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 259 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Carport
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick