Two Bedroom Mountain House Plan
About This Plan
- There's a huge amount of outdoor living space in this attractive Mountain house plan.
- ICF exterior walls give you energy efficiency.
- An arched rear porch showcases three big transom windows that send light streaming into the great room.
- The main floor master suite gets two walk-in closets, a large private bathroom and a door to one of the open decks.
- A Solatube brightens the mud room, bringing light to a windowless room.
- There's a first floor den located in an out-of-the-way spot so you can work in a quiet zone.
- The second bedroom is on the finished lower level.
- The family room and sitting room have arches and there's a wet bar and wood stove to warm all your gatherings.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,206 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,603 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,603 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): ICF
- Width: 68' 8"
- Depth: 63' 10"
- Max ridge height: 18' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 836 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss