Two Bedroom Open Concept
About This Plan
- Modest in size, this one level Traditional house plan also fits well on a narrow lot.
- The floor plan is very well laid out with that open concept that makes the home feel larger.
- An eating bar at the kitchen peninsula counter has room for three stools.
- The large four piece bathroom serves both bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,124 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,124 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 365 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss