Two Bedrooms with Angled Entry
About This Plan
- An angled covered front porch distinguishes this three bedroom house plan. It is available in several versions due to its popularity.
- The entry features features an angled fireplace. Windows on two walls provide natural light.
- A subtle extension to the counters in the kitchen provides seating for three. The dining room is open to the kitchen gets lots of natural light. Sliding doors go to the back.
- Two bedrooms and laundry space are on the main floor.
- Expand in the basement or use it for storage. Alternate foundations are available.
- Related Plans: Gain a third bedroom with house plan 21787DR.
- See these two bedroom versions - 21223DR (1-car garage) and house plan 2111DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,113 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,113 sq. ft.
- Deck: 40 sq. ft.
- Entry: 50 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 2"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss