Two Bedrooms with Angled Entry
About This Plan
- An angled covered front porch distinguishes this three bedroom house plan. It is available in several versions due to its popularity.
- The entry features a seating area and closet to reduce clutter.
- The family room is in the front of the home. An angled wall helps separate the kitchen and dining room from this space.
- The dining room has room for a sideboard. Sliding doors lead to the outside.
- Two bedrooms and laundry space are on the main floor.
- Two stairs lead to the basement, in the main home and in the garage, where you can expand or get extra storage. Alternate foundations are available.
- Related Plans: Get a wood exterior with house plan 22350DR.
- Eliminate the garage with house plans 21787DR (3 bedrooms) and house plan 2111DR (2 bedrooms).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,019 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,019 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,019 sq. ft.
- Deck: 40 sq. ft.
- Entry: 50 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 37' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 442 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss