Two Bonus Rooms
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A covered porch invites you to enter the spacious dining and family room areas. Raised ceilings, an arch-top window unit and a fireplace add drama to this space.
- Accessible from the family room, a screened porch offers the perfect spot for sheltered socializing. The roomy kitchen features a breakfast nook, pantry and access to the laundry room through a pocket door.
- Located near the kitchen, the master suite sets a dreamy tone with its tray ceiling and sitting area which accesses the screened porch. Separate his and hers closets provide ample hanging space for clothing. The spacious master bath has a separate shower and corner garden tub. A powder room for guests is just outside the master suite. On the opposite side of this floor plan, two generous bedrooms share a bathroom.
- The real surprise of this house plan is located through a door off the breakfast room. Steps lead up to two bonus rooms offering limitless possibilities for home office space, a craft room, guest room, playroom, etc. Together they offer nearly 800 sq. ft. of additional living space.
- Related Plans: For a version with a brick exterior, see house plan 20039GA.
- Also see these related versions: 20044GA (right-side garage entry) and 20045GA (with connecting breezeway).