Two Bonus Rooms and Multiple Exteriors
About This Plan
- An inviting covered porch welcomes you to a dining room, surrounded by classic columns, and a spacious family room. A cozy fireplace, 12' high ceilings and an arch-top window unit highlight this space.
- Located off the family room is a screened porch that is perfect for relaxing with a good book. Look closely and you'll see the foremost walls form a 'W'.
- This functional split bedroom plan offers a private master suite near the kitchen. Abundant closet space, a sitting/reading area and roomy master bath with separate vanities, corner garden tub, shower and toilet compartment make this truly an owner's paradise. The opposite end of the house plan features two comfortable bedrooms and a full bath.
- Boasting a serving bar and breakfast nook with a pantry, the kitchen is a gourmet's delight. The laundry room with an adjacent powder room is located off the kitchen.
- A door in the breakfast nook leads to a double bonus - 2 bonus rooms to be exact! These could serve any number of functions including a home office, media room, playroom, library, craft/sewing room, etc.
- Related Plans: For an alternate stone and shingle exterior, see house plan 20040GA.
- Also see these related versions: 20044GA (right-side garage entry) and 20045GA (with connecting breezeway).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,831 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,831 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 888 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 93 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 74' 3"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 526 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick