Two-Car Garage with Cupola & Loft
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This garage is more relaxed and simplified in its exterior treatment. It was meant to look like an old fishing shack with its horizontal wide cedar boards.
- The cupola adds a nice detail and the transoms above the garage create an elegance to this building.
- The garage doors were designed to look like old barn doors but they open like a traditional garage door and roll up in sections.
- This garage is oversized for storage of lawn equipment, bikes, kayaks and tools.
- There is space on the second floor for a studio/guest bedroom/home office.