Two Covered Porches
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Two covered porches offer space for outdoor relaxation at this country-style house plan. Except in the kitchen and the laundry, all first-floor ceilings are at least nine feet, six inches. Note the stepped ceiling in the dining room, the tray ceiling in the master bedroom and the vaulted ceilings in the breakfast room and the great room.
- The dining room and den/guest room flank the foyer. The nearby bath is compartmented to serve as either a powder room or a full bath. In the great room, transom-topped sliding doors border the fireplace, and built-ins add convenience.
- An angled eating counter separates the islanded kitchen from the great room and the bayed breakfast room.
- The master suite features a compartmented bath with his and her walk-in closets, a linen closet, twin sinks, garden tub and separate shower.
- Upstairs, the great room can be viewed from the dramatic curved stairway and the second-floor loft, which opens to bonus space. Two bedrooms and a bath complete this floor.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
- Related Plans: Get a reverse layout with this version - house plan 3801JA - and a larger 3-car garage version in house plan 3864JA.