One-Story House Plan with Two Porches
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Metal accents decorate the facade of this pleasant home, adding country appeal. Five columns support the front porch, which is big enough for a couple of rocking chairs. Another covered rear porch extends living space outdoors.
- Inside, varying ceiling heights provide contrast. The dining room is accessed from the foyer through a wide doorway, while the family room with its cathedral ceiling lies straight ahead. A fireplace serves as the focal point of the family room.
- Open to the family and breakfast rooms, the kitchen includes a large island that houses double sinks, a dishwasher and an eating bar.
- A four-fixture bath with two compartments can be reached from either bedroom two or bedroom three. On the other side of the house, the master bedroom opens to a splendid bath with his and her vanities, a garden tub, a separate shower and a walk-in closet.
- A front-facing room could become a study, guest room or fourth family bedroom.
- Upstairs, bonus space provides options for future expansion.