Two Covered Porches
About This Plan
- The columned front porch of this traditional home plan directly accesses the spacious great room, where the highlights include a soaring cathedral ceiling, a fireplace, built-in cabinets and French doors to the covered porch in back.
- A large bay window fills the adjacent breakfast room with light. In the kitchen, you find plenty of counter and cabinet space, and more space on the central food-preparation island with snack bar.
- The master suite is graced by two walk-in closets. In the compartmented master bath, a six-foot garden tub is ideal for soaking away the cares of daily living. A separate shower, commode closet and his and her sinks complete this room.
- In the front of the home plan, the secondary bedrooms share a skylit bath in the hall.
- A two-car garage with adjacent storage and laundry room complete this design.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Please specify.
- Related Plan: Replace the garage with a carport with house plan 6251V.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,884 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,884 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 225 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 63' 2"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 544 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick