Ranch Home Plan with Two Covered Porches
About This Plan
- The columned front porch of this traditional home directly accesses the commodious great room, where the highlights are a soaring cathedral ceiling, a fireplace, built-in cabinets and French doors to the covered porch in back.
- A large bay window fills the adjacent breakfast room with light. In the C-shaped kitchen, you find a large closet pantry, plenty of counter and cabinet space, and more space on the central food-preparation island with snack bar.
- In the sleeping wing, the secondary bedrooms share a skylit bath in the hall. The master suite is graced by two walk-in closets. In the compartmented master bath, a six-foot garden tub is ideal for soaking away the cares of daily living. A separate shower, commode closet and his and her sinks complete this room.
- A thoughtful extra is the storage space accessed from the carport in back.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Please specify.
- Related Plan: Get a full garage with house plan 62081V.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,875 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,875 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 157 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 225 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,875 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 2"
- Depth: 69' 10"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Carport
- Area: 418 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Photo Gallery