Two Covered Porches
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Covered porches in both the front and the rear run the full width of this country home plan, providing two wonderful locations for enjoying leisure time.
- Inside, nine-foot ceilings are standard. A small entry foyer leads to the living room, anchored by a warming fireplace. The adjoining dining room accesses both the rear porch and the side-entry garage. The nearby kitchen is separated from the bayed eating nook by a peninsula counter.
- In the private master suite, a garden tub, separate shower, linen closet and toilet are placed in one compartment; twin sinks and a dressing area in the other. Notice the good-sized walk-in closet.
- From the second floor, a plant shelf in one dormer overlooks the foyer below. Two dormered bedrooms share a full bath, and access to attic storage is provided in three places.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space. With minor modifications, a basement plan can be derived from the crawl space option.
- Interested in a reverse layout? See house plan 8407JH.