Two Covered Porches
About This Plan
- The classic look of this two-story farmhouse is sure to make you feel right at home. The exterior welcomes you with two coverd porches.
- To the right of the foyer the amount of space, the bay window, and the fireplace with surrounding windows in the great room will captivate you.
- From the great room you can enter the kitchen/nook area where you will find an eating area, along with access to the back yard, dining room, and mud room.
- If you take the stairs to the second floor you will find the comfort of all four bedrooms on the same level. The master bedroom will win you with its walk-in closet and large master bath.
- The other three bedrooms share a large bathroom with a double vanity.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,171 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,081 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,090 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 231 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,081 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 45' 8"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss