Two Curved Porches
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Two covered porches curve gracefully around the side and back of this four-bedroom American country classic. Tall gables, several small bulls-eye windows and a large arched window add distinction.
- Occupying the center of the design is a stairway backed by a fireplace and a coat closet. The fireplace is the focal point of the living room. On the other side of the staircase, the open kitchen contains a handy island. A family room with a cathedral ceiling is accessed from either the dining room or the front porch.
- Completing the first floor are a pantry closet, a powder room and a good-sized laundry room.
- On the bedroom floor, the master suite boasts a spacious walk-in closet and a bath with a garden tub, separate shower and his and her sinks. Bedroom two has a sloped ceiling. A hall bath serves the three other bedrooms.
- Related Plans: This plan is available with the master bedroom on the second floor. See 2155DR and 21560DR (in reverse layout).