Country Home Plan with Two Curved Porches
About This Plan
- Two covered porches curve gracefully around the side and back of this four-bedroom American country classic. Tall gables, several small bulls-eye windows and a large arched window add distinction.
- Occupying the center of the design is a stairway backed by a fireplace and a coat closet. The fireplace is the focal point of the living room. On the other side of the staircase, the open kitchen contains a handy island. A family room with a cathedral ceiling is accessed from either the dining room or the front porch.
- Completing the first floor are a pantry closet, a powder room and a good-sized laundry room.
- On the bedroom floor, the master suite boasts a spacious walk-in closet and a bath with a garden tub, separate shower and his and her sinks. Bedroom two has a sloped ceiling. A hall bath serves the three other bedrooms.
- Related Plans: Interested in a reversed layout? See house plan 2108DR. For a master down version, see house plan 2155DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,099 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,060 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,039 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 39' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 480 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss