Two Decks, Two Fireplaces
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A wide covered porch topped by a large half-round window set in a gable lends special distinction to this very livable ranch house.
- The floor plan centers around the living-dining area, featuring a 14' vaulted ceiling and a fireplace and opening to the rear deck. Utilizing the same chimney, another fireplace warms the breakfast area in the kitchen.
- In the islanded kitchen, you find an unusual corner sink arrangement under a wrap around window with a plant shelf below it on the outside.
- While the standard ceiling height is 8',the breakfast area ceiling rises to 13'. Here you also find access to the side deck, a wonderful spot for outdoor dining.
- The master suite with a 10' flat ceiling, located at the rear provides plenty of privacy and includes its own separate bathroom and skylit dressing area.
- A laundry alcove adjoins the master bedroom.
- On the other side of the house, two additional bedrooms share the second full bath.