Two Decks, Two Fireplaces
About This Plan
- A wide covered porch topped by a large half-round window set in a gable lends special distinction to this very livable ranch house.
- The floor plan centers around the living-dining area, featuring a 14' vaulted ceiling and a fireplace and opening to the rear deck. Utilizing the same chimney, another fireplace warms the breakfast area in the kitchen.
- In the islanded kitchen, you find an unusual corner sink arrangement under a wrap around window with a plant shelf below it on the outside.
- While the standard ceiling height is 8',the breakfast area ceiling rises to 13'. Here you also find access to the side deck, a wonderful spot for outdoor dining.
- The master suite with a 10' flat ceiling, located at the rear provides plenty of privacy and includes its own separate bathroom and skylit dressing area.
- A laundry alcove adjoins the master bedroom.
- On the other side of the house, two additional bedrooms share the second full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,525 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,525 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 940 sq. ft.
- Deck: 100 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 49' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss