Two Distinct Elevations
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This delightful house plan is offered in two very distinct elevations. This quaint siding version is reminiscent of arts and crafts styling while a brick and siding with a connecting breezeway (see house plan 20045GA) is a little more traditional.
- The side entry garage offers parking for 3 cars or 2 cars and an ATV, lawn tractor or golf cart - the possibilities are endless.!
- A covered front porch welcomes you home. Inside, an incredible 16'x22'1' family room flows into an eating nook and kitchen perfect for entertaining. Off the kitchen is a flexible room which could be a home office, dining room or guest room. Easily accessible from this area is a full bath and spacious laundry room.
- Hidden in a private corner of this house plan is a roomy master suite with a sitting area. Other amenities are his-and-hers closets and a master bath with garden tub, shower and double sink vanity. The master suite has its' own entrance to a screen porch which is also accessible from the family room.
- Two additional bedrooms on the opposite end of the house share a Jack-and-Jill bath and have an abundance of closet space.
- The 503 sq. ft. bonus room over the 3-car garage offers unlimited potential for any number of uses.
- Related Plans: For a brick version with a courtyard-entry garage, see house plan 20045GA. Also see these related versions - 20039GA (brick exterior) and 20040GA (stone and shingle exterior).