Two Double-Facing Fireplaces
About This Plan
- Impressive hipped roof lines, well-detailed arched windows and a metal-roofed wrap-around front veranda set the scene for this spacious house plan.
- The balcony upstairs overlooks the U-shaped staircase and the high-ceilinged (19') family room and sunroom, which share a two-sided fireplace that also serves as a divider.
- The adjacent kitchen, L-shaped and with a central cooktop-eating island and walk-in pantry closet, is big enough for a large family. A formal dining room and a breakfast room leading to a covered back porch complete the public area of the home.
- Located for privacy, the master suite features another two-sided fireplace, which adds warmth and romance. The five-fixture bath with its commode closet leads to a generously sized walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, three family bedrooms share a hall bath with twin sinks. Bonus space, an optional attic of 245 sq. ft. over the side-loading garage, completes the home plan.
- Ceiling heights: 9' first floor (with a 19' family room); 8' second floor.
- Foundation options: slab or basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,537 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,794 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 743 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,794 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 490 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 490 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 245 sq. ft.
- Attic: 245 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 513 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick