Two Exteriors to Choose From
About This Plan
- You'll find a well-lit two-story foyer with natural light coming through the windows about the covered porch entryway. 10' ceiling heights on first floor, 9' on second provide a great sense of space.
- The formal dining room features a tray ceiling and decorative columns.
- The luxurious master suite has private bath access, 2 walk-in closets, dual sink vanity and a relaxing whirlpool tub.
- The spacious kitchen features a large working island, abundant countertops and cabintry, breakfast bar and large pantry. The breakfast room is open to the sun room which has access to the covered porch.
- A convenient elevator is accessible to all floors.
- The second floor playroom is surrounded by three spacious bedrooms with private bath access.
- A 3-bay side entry garage has abundant storage.
- Related Plan: Remove the dormers and the sunroom with house plan 9152GU.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,527 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,067 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,460 sq. ft.
- Deck: 628 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 297 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 11"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 1880 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick