Two Family Areas
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A wide covered porch wraps around this serene farmhouse design with both a downstairs great room and an upstairs family room.
- Inside, ceilings throughout the first floor rise for nine feet, while on the second floor the family room is vaulted and opens to the entry below.
- On the first floor, cabinets are built next to the fireplace in the great room. An angled area leads to the breakfast room with its pantry and the kitchen with its eating bar. Note the laundry room with a built-in ironing board.
- In the master suite, the compartmented bath includes a walk-in closet, twin sinks, corner whirlpool tub and separate shower.
- Three bedrooms, a two-compartment bath and a large storage room are also found on the second floor. By eliminating bedroom four and the storage area, the second floor family room with a kitchenette can be enlarged.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.