Two-Family Colonial House Plan
About This Plan
- This Colonial home plan was designed to provide comfortable living space for two families.
- The first floor is the common living space.
- To the left of the foyer, a spacious living room with a cheery fireplace offers a warm welcome.
- The adjacent dining room is drenched in sunlight from bowed windows. Thoughtful planning makes its way to the breakfast area, combined with an efficient kitchen featuring a window above the sink and a snack bar.
- A handy powder room and a quiet study complete this floor.
- The second floor has two, two-bedroom-one-bath suites. Built-ins are featured in the two bedrooms located to the rear.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,860 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 900 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 960 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 56' 4"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 505 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss