Two Family Rooms
4 - 6
About This Plan
- A big second floor family room is the highlight of this Cape Cod home plan with garages for three cars.
- Work from home in the home office or join the family in the big main floor family room.
- The efficient kitchen has a peninsula eating bar that seats 4.
- Note the wonderful walk-in pantry and nearby mud room.
- The master suite has both a tub and a shower plus a big walk-in closet.
- The laundry room is located close to the two bedrooms in this wing while two more bedrooms are upstairs.
- An unfinished lower level can be configured for a wonderful in-law suite complete with kitchen.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,903 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,855 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,048 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,835 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 0"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 990 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss