Two Family Rooms
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Running the full width of this country-style house, wide covered porches increase living space. Family rooms on both floors, each with a fireplace, give everyone a place to relax and to entertain guests.
- On the first floor, the family room-breakfast room-kitchen combination forms a very open public space, while the foyer and formal dining room maintain privacy. A tray ceiling dresses up the dining room.
- In the open area, the breakfast room is set in a large bay. A curved eating bar encircles the kitchen with its pantry closet and easy access to the mudroom and laundry. The laundry is big enough for a freezer, and the mudroom opens to the side-loading garage.
- Completing the first floor is the master suite, which like the other bedrooms includes a walk-in closet. A whirlpool tub spotlights the master bath which also has dual sinks and a separate shower.
- Two dormered bedrooms bracket the upstairs family room. A full bath and a snug window seat are also located on this floor.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space.