Two Fireplaces, Lots of Built-Ins
About This Plan
- A raised foyer and formal dining room step down to the living room, where built-ins border a fireplace. A sunroom and the informal living areas are also on the same sunken level.
- A cooktop island with a breakfast bar nicely separates the kitchen from the family room. A nook is set in a bay overlooking the rear porch.
- The family room has an entertainment center and a second fireplace.
- Twin walk-in closets opposite twin vanities are featured in the private master suite. A garden tub and separate shower complete the bathroom. Two other bedrooms share a bath.
- Lots of extras are found in the large utility room.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,615 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,615 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 346 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 444 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 77' 4"
- Depth: 70' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 515 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick