Two Level Living, One Floor Profile
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The front door is sheltered by a shallow porch flanked with wood columns. Enjoy views all the way through the house as soon as you step into the foyer.
- The large great room is separated from the foyer by a turn-back stairwell contained in half walls that descends to the basement level. To the right is a bedroom suite with a full bath that doubles as the powder room.
- A wide passageway takes you into the great room and combo kitchen/dining area, all of which are open to each other. A massive wing-shaped counter top separates the dining section from the kitchen and offers informal dining at barstools along the edge. A big section of ceiling drops over the dining/kitchen area defining the different areas.
- A built in bench is slipped under the rear-facing windows and will accommodate a rectangular or circular table. Nearby, the screened-in porch features an outdoor fireplace. Terraced decks lead from the screen porch to ground level.
- This house plan features an extensive "back suite" of rooms on the main level including a large kitchen utility area with a bi-level built-in china cabinet and a walk-in pantry.
- A 6'-wide hallway leads to the master suite, the laundry room, and an office space that can be accessed from the garage as well. The office is daylit with windows to the left of the front porch. The master suite features a big bedroom, his and her walk in closets, and a gracious master bath with a roll in shower.
- On the lower level find two bedrooms, a study area, two full baths, a recreation room complete with mini kitchen and wet bar and several hundred square feet of unfinished space that could be an excellent shop location.
- This is home is shown with solar panels which is an option outside of the plans. The home can be built without panels without sacrificing the integrity of the design.