Two-Level Modern Home Plan with Cabana Bar
About This Plan
- Take advantage of outdoor living with this two-level, modern home plan, which features a back wall that opens to the back veranda to extend the living space outside. The cabana bar serves as the perfect spot to entertain.
- Inside the formal entrance, a spacious foyer is bordered by a parlor and quiet study. The light and airy living space is completely open, with a large kitchen island serving as a conversation hub.
- Projecting from the front of the home, discover a 1-car garage next to a 2-car carport. A mudroom is located just inside and includes a coat closet.
- Four bedrooms are located upstairs, along with a family room that overlooks the foyer. Each of the bedrooms include a bathroom, and three of them provide a private balcony.
- The master bedroom features enough space for a sitting nook, a fireplace, and a luxury en suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,506 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,900 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,606 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 500 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 102' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Carport, Attached
- Area: 905 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"