Two Levels and Two Kitchens
About This Plan
- This beautiful Mountain home plan grabs your attention from the moment you step in the foyer.
- Views of the huge open living space with beamed ceilings have the wow factor!
- A big fireplace anchors the end of the great room and can be seen all the way back 46' to the kitchen.
- Three sets of sliding glass doors open this space up to the outdoor living area with another fireplace.
- The first floor master suite has triple windows, a fireplace and a huge bath with soaking tub and walk-in shower.
- An amazing lower level boasts three huge bedrooms, a pocket office and an enormous family room with a full second kitchen - party central!
- Added Bonus: This house plan comes with a detached 2-car garage giving you 624 square feet of room for your cars and/or storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,728 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,328 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,400 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 396 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 624 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick