Two Levels of Decks
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This little escape welcomes you with a siding and shake exterior. As you enter the foyer the stairwell with it's open railing, double windows and stacked stone veneer from the adjoining fireplace immediately captures your attention.
- Entering the great room/kitchen area you will discover a vaulted timber-frame structure and stone fireplace serving as an anchor to the space. Natural light fills the room through the windows and transoms of the great room as well as the abundance of windows from the eating room which is perfect for intimate dinner gatherings.
- The kitchen with it's large island, overhead transom windows and stone accents make it not only warm but also functional and inclusive in the overall space.
- The master bedroom has a wall of windows and a large walk-in closet and bath. A powder room is conveniently located for guests.
- The downstairs greets you with two large bedrooms and a Jack & Jill type bath area. A large utility room adds storage and the mud/laundry rooms are conveniently located with a door to the outside.
- The unique feature of this home is the two levels of decks, accessible from all the downstairs rooms. The upper level deck is also accessible from the upper rooms and a glassed-in porch or sunroom can be reached from the great room or the master bedroom, making it a cozy private space all its own.