Two Living Areas and Four Bedrooms
About This Plan
- Although designed to fit a narrow lot, this Florida home still manages to give you a full four bedrooms and two living areas.
- The living and dining room forms one large space as soon as you enter the home.
- Continue on back to the delightful kitchen with its big island and an informal eating nook set in a bay.
- Both rooms have views of the family room and double doors to the optional covered patio in back.
- The master suite has the option of double doors that open to bedroom 2 should you want a sitting room or nursery close by.
- The center of the home is vaulted from the laundry room to bedroom 4.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,839 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,839 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 117 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 420 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss