Two Living Areas to Choose From
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This Northwest home plan offers families two living areas to choose from and comes in an alternate version with a 3 car side load garage.
- The formal living and dining rooms blend in together, making it easy to move around when entertaining.
- The large foyer has a coat closet to help reduce clutter and a powder room close by for your convenience.
- In back, the informal area is one huge space with an open layout enabling everybody be together in one big space.
- All three bedrooms are upstairs and homeowners get to choose between a huge, raised media room or fourth bedroom.
- A deluxe master suite includes a sitting area, tray ceiling and two large walk-in closets.
- Knee space between the double sinks in the bathroom creates a make-up area for the lady of the house.
- Related Plan: Get a 3 car garage side load garage with house plan 75511GB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,048 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,523 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,525 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 546 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 4" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12