Two Master Craftsman House Plan
About This Plan
- Take your pick of a master down or master up with this 2-story Craftsman house plan. The garages are on the side and have front and side access and a covered entry porch gives you a great welcome.
- The great room has a 2-story ceiling and a fireplace flanked by built-in seats. French doors go to the screened porch and the entire space is open to the dining room and kitchen beyond.
- The kitchen has a large working island with seating. The breakfast room is a sunny space with windows overlooking the deck on three sides.
- The upper floor has three beds plus a library with overlooks to the great room and foyer below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,114 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,690 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,424 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 920 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"