Two Master Suites
About This Plan
- Choose from a first floor or second floor master suite in this luxurious Craftsman house plan.
- An extra large formal dining room benefits from the nearby butler's pantry - a wonderul aid when entertaining.
- You'll have terrific sightlines from the kitchen all the way through the nook into the great room with its coffered ceiling.
- The first floor master suite would make delightful in-law accommodations and has easy access to the rear covered porch with an outdoor fireplace.
- The huge second floor has a bonus room, laundry room and four big bedroom suites.
- But the real fun takes place down on the lower level where you have both a media room and a rec room plus a handy full bathroom and walk-in storage closet.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,450 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,358 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,072 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,020 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 883 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss