Two Master Suites
About This Plan
- Over 10,000 square feet of luxury awaits homeowners in this Mediterranean masterpiece.
- Right from the foyer, views of the special ceiling treatments in the living room, dining room and foyer set the tone for the grand scale of living this house plan provides.
- A large wet bar stands ready to help you entertain and there's a wine cellar right by the gorgeous curved staircase.
- A residential elevator has two entrances, one from the foyer and one directly from the garage.
- The kitchen is massive with lovely sightlines into the circular nook and the grand family room.
- The outdoor space is equally luxurious with an outdoor kitchen and plenty of covered and uncovered lanais and decks.
- Two master suites lie on opposite sides of the home, each with sitting rooms, tray ceilings and morning bars.
- On the second floor, the luxury continues with a home theater room, game room, exercise room and three big bedrooms, each with a covered balcony.
- The sundeck in back gives you a choice of sunshine or shade.
- There's even a second floor wine cellar so you can entertain upstairs or down.
- Use the detached guest apartment as comfortable in-law accommodations or for live-in help or even rental income.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 9,837 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 6,351 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 3,486 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 1,641 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 320 sq. ft.
- Entry: 288 sq. ft.
- Deck: 465 sq. ft.
- Apartment: 825 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 119' 2"
- Depth: 154' 10"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1855 sq. ft.
- Count: 5 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss