Two Or Three Bedroom Southern House Plan
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This large Southern house plan offers terrific good looks and lots of living space inside.
- The formal dining room uses interior columns instead of a wall that would block views.
- Look across to the formal living room or back right into the spacious family room with its corner fireplace.
- Home owners will be well pleased with the master suite with its large bathroom and giant walk-in closet.
- Use the study as an extra bedroom since it already has a closet and door right into the jack and jill bathroom shared with bedroom 2.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,908 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,908 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 439 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"