Two Perfect Designs
About This Plan
- Two distinct exteriors can be built from the details for this plan.
- The grand entry allows for a twelve-foot ceiling in the foyer Open planning calls for columns to separate the formal living and dining rooms from the foyer and central hall. Both rooms have tray ceilings, the living room has a fireplace and double door access to the skylit lanai.
- The modified U-shaped kitchen has an attached breakfast room and steps down to the family room with fireplace and optional wet bar.
- A lovely octagonal foyer introduces family bedrooms and their private baths.
- A den with tray ceiling and full bath sits to the right of the foyer doubles as guest room space as needed.
- The master suite has access to the rear yard, a walk-in closet and a full bath with whirlpool tub, double vanity, compartmented toilet and separate shower. The whirlpool overlooks a private garden. Note the two-car garage just beyond the laundry area.
- Ceilings: 10'.
- Foundation: basement or crawl space, please specify preference when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,018 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,018 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 82' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 564 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss