About This Plan
- Porches front and rear will add to the living space for your family and friends to gather.
- You will love the master bedroom with its 10' recessed ceilings with scalloped corners and two walk in closets.
- The other two bedrooms are of good size as well and located near the bath that they share.
- A huge family room has plenty of room for all of your seating and an elegant corner fireplace.
- Our favorite part of this house plan is the kitchen that has three large windows looking out the back of the house with a center island facing them and a breakfast bar.
- Next to the kitchen is the dining room that also has large windows peering out the back of the home.
- At the back of the house plan you will find your two car carport with a nice enclosed storage area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,675 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,675 sq. ft.
- Storage: 108 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 278 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 57' 1"
- Depth: 62' 8"
- Max ridge height: 25' 3"
- Type: Carport
- Area: 364 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick