Two Porches and a Breezeway
About This Plan
- Enjoy the ultimate in privacy with this 3 bed Ranch house plan.
- A broad and deep front porch graces the front and continues to an even deeper breezeway that separates the main house from the two bedroms - one with a fireplace - and two baths.
- Step into the main home and you can walk to the left or right of the fireplace and into the wide open living room. Two doors on the back wall lead to the back porch and you have views extending to the kitchen.
- A bar with storage for your wine and liquor adds to the entertainment options in this home.
- The kitchen features a large island with workspace on one side and L-shaped counter seating on the other. You have access to a pantry and the utility room for storage overflow.
- The master suite has its own fireplace and a large walk-in closet.
- The roof is stick framed with a 6:12 main pitch and a 3:12 secondary pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,983 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,983 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 85' 0"
- Depth: 88' 11"
- Max ridge height: 19' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 902 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick