Two Porches and a Sun Room
About This Plan
- Wide enough for rocking chairs, a covered porch wraps around this one-and-a-half-story farmhouse with an open floor plan. In back, a screened porch adjacent to a sun room offers another wonderful spot for indoor-outdoor living.
- Nine-foot ceilings are found throughout the first floor; eight-foot ceilings on the second floor. A two-story foyer adds volume. Colonial columns demarcate the formal dining room. In the great room, built-in cabinetry flanks the fireplace.
- The great room and nook form an L-shape; separated by a buffet and an eating bar from the kitchen with its wide pantry closet.
- The totally private master suite contains a walk-in closet and a lavish five-fixture bath with a clever laundry pass-through to the utility room.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms, each with a walk-in closet, share a bath with separate sink compartments.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space. Please specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,011 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,361 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 650 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 579 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 240 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick