Two Porches And Grilling Patio
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Double columns dress up both the entry porch and the rear porch of this split-bedroom house plan. A separate patio is perfect for barbeques.
- The great room features a nine-foot boxed ceiling and a gas fireplace. The angled eating bar separates the kitchen, the great room and the dining room.
- A second nine-foot boxed ceiling is found in the master bedroom, which opens to an amenity-filled bath that includes a whirlpool tub between two walk-in closets.
- On the other side of the house, two bedrooms share a hall bath. Bedroom three can become a wonderful study.
- For the basement foundation option, the staircase is located between the laundry room and the garage.
- This house plan is available in an alternate brick exterior. Request when ordering.
- The basement staircase is located by the laundry room on the wall between it and the garage.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plans 5909ND (wood and brick) and 60580ND (brick).
- Get an alternate exterior and reverse layout with house plan 5908ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,525 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,525 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 518 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 6"
- Depth: 49' 10"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 259 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms