Two Porches Plus a Patio
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Ceilings rise for nine feet throughout most of this traditional home, while in the master suite the ceilings are vaulted. On the front elevation, the entry porch is set off by triple columns and a gable. In back, a brick patio surrounds a covered porch accessed from the bayed breakfast room.
- Two coat closets are in the foyer, which opens to the formal dining room on one side and to the great room ahead. The great-room fireplace is flanked by windows that overlook the patio.
- A curved peninsula island with an eating bar separates the kitchen from the breakfast room and the great room.
- Convenient to all three bedrooms is a laundry room opposite the hall bath. The master suite includes a bayed sitting area, a walk-in closet in the bedroom and twin sinks in the compartmented bath.
- Upstairs, skylit bonus space could become a play room or home office.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.