Two Sheltered Porches
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A three-part arched window topped by a bull's-eye window punctuates the exterior of this traditional home, as does the sheltered entry porch. In back, another sheltered porch is accessed from the side-loading garage or via French doors from the dining/sitting room.
- Open to the kitchen, the dining/sitting room is also convenient to the laundry room with its sink and pantry closet. Cabinets here provide additional storage space. The kitchen revolves around a central island and has a pass-through with a snack bar to the great room.
- Secluded in back, the master suite features walk-in closets for both him and her. The compartmented master bath contains five fixtures, including a garden tub. Another bathroom is located between the two family bedrooms.
- Throughout the home, nine-foot ceilings expand the space.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.