3 - 4
About This Plan
- Clad in shingles, this stunning house plan gives you two stairs to your upper floor which features two or three bedrooms depending on your needs.
- On the main floor, guests are greeted by the 2-story foyer and are entertained in the 2-story grand room beyond. Note the 2-sided fireplace shared by the gallery.
Columns are all that separate the dining room with tray ceiling from the foyer and gallery hall.
- The luxurious master suite has a bright and airy sitting room that opens to the rear deck.
- The spacious kitchen has a large island, corner walk-in pantry and views to the keeping and breakfast rooms.
- On the second floor, the loft overlooks both the grand room and the foyer through open rails. An optional cedar storage can hold all your out-of-season clothes.
- The angled 3-car garage is spacious and attractive.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,190 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,332 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 858 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 529 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 63' 3"
- Depth: 82' 8"
- Max ridge height: 36' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 682 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard