About This Plan
- This pleasant traditional home offers a large double-sided fireplace that can be enjoyed from both the
- great room and the kitchen-breakfast nook. A wet bar is also handy to both rooms.
- The great room also features a 10' ceiling and a large bay window topped by transoms.
- Another bay window adds light and coziness to the breakfast area, where you also find a build-in desk.
- In the master suite, a 10' vaulted ceiling tops the bedroom. Storage space here includes linear, walk-in
- and linen closets. Note the corner whirlpool tub flanked by his-and-her vanities.
- The good-sized secondary bedrooms each have direct access to the second full bath.
- Ceilings: 8'.
- Foundation: Basement
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,808 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,808 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 551 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick