About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This house plan is ideal for families that like to entertain. The large great room flows into the dining room, with only a change in ceiling height to mark the transition.
- Then the kitchen is open to the dining room across a gracefully curved and raised eating/sitting bar.
- When the weather is mellow, meals can move out onto the partially covered patio that can be easily screened.
- Chilly days allow appreciation of another notable feature: a two-sided fireplace. The warmth and color of its flames can be enjoyed from either the den or the great room.
- Both the great room and dining room are richly windowed at the rear. Standing at the kitchen sink or cook-top range, you can keep an eye on the gathering areas, both inside and out.
- The cook top is built into a long work island, rimmed on the dining room side by the eating bar.
- A large utility room and a small bathroom are right around the corner, along with a mud hall that links with the garage. The hall's bench is ideal for shucking off muddy foot gear.
- Storage cabinets or shelves fill the walls to the left and right of the bench.