About This Plan
- This house plan is ideal for families that like to entertain. The large great room flows into the dining room, with only a change in ceiling height to mark the transition.
- Then the kitchen is open to the dining room across a gracefully curved and raised eating/sitting bar.
- When the weather is mellow, meals can move out onto the partially covered patio that can be easily screened.
- Chilly days allow appreciation of another notable feature: a two-sided fireplace. The warmth and color of its flames can be enjoyed from either the den or the great room.
- Both the great room and dining room are richly windowed at the rear. Standing at the kitchen sink or cook-top range, you can keep an eye on the gathering areas, both inside and out.
- The cook top is built into a long work island, rimmed on the dining room side by the eating bar.
- A large utility room and a small bathroom are right around the corner, along with a mud hall that links with the garage. The hall's bench is ideal for shucking off muddy foot gear.
- Storage cabinets or shelves fill the walls to the left and right of the bench.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,657 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,657 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 101' 2"
- Depth: 57' 9"
- Max ridge height: 20' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 992 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss