Two Sided Fireplace Design
About This Plan
- From the foyer, you'll see the first lavish touches in the U-shaped staircase to to the basement and the double-door entry to the vaulted study.
- Elegant columns add flair as they frame the dining room, as well as the billiard room on the lower level.
- A two-sided fireplace separates the great room from the hearth room and kitchen, where a curved snack bar and a sunny nook both offer great eating spots.
- The master suite boasts a tray ceiling, and a glass block window is visible from the bedroom as part of the walk-in, tiled shower's wall.
: For an alternate layout, see house plan 14351RK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,048 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,901 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,147 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 8"
- Depth: 58' 4"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 794 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss