About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Jack arches, shutters and varied roof lines decorate the exterior of this traditional dwelling. Inside, the plan features two stairways to the second floor, making for convenience and allowing for privacy.
- The curved front staircase makes a grand impression in the two-story foyer. Reached through double doors just off the foyer, the fourth bedroom could also become a study, media room or in-law suite. On the other side of the foyer is a formal living-dining room.
- The large, open informal area in back enhances family living. Here you find a bayed kitchen with lots of counter space, a breakfast area opening to the rear deck and a vaulted family room, the rear staircase and a fireplace flanked by windows.
- On the bedroom floor, the master suite features a tray ceiling in the bedroom and a vaulted ceiling in the bath. Twin walk-in closets are located off the bedroom, while the bath includes a toilet chamber, garden tub, two sinks and a walk-in shower. Bedrooms two and three each have their own commode and sink but share a tub.
- Foundation: basement. Eight-foot ceilings are standard.