Two Stairways, Vaulted Spaces
About This Plan
- Two large arched windows, plus a wrap-around covered entry porch with a charming gazebo, define the exterior of this country home.
- On the first floor, the kitchen and dining room have nine-foot high ceilings; a vaulted ceiling with skylights soars over the great room, which is warmed by a corner fireplace and set off by four interior columns. The adjacent open kitchen-breakfast room features a bay window and a central island.
- In the area off the kitchen, notice the practical second staircase, as well as the butler's pantry near the formal dining room. A vaulted "swing" room off the foyer can be used as a living room, a guest room, a library or even a study or home office.
- The master suite, with a 10-foot-high ceiling, includes a linen closet opposite a large walk-in closet and a compartmented bath with five fixtures.
- Upstairs, bedroom two includes another walk-in closet, while bedroom three is vaulted. A two-compartment bath, unfinished attic space and vaulted bonus space over the three-car, side-entry garage complete this well-conceived design.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,874 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,146 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 728 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,146 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 300 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 8"
- Depth: 55' 7"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 624 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick