Two Story 4 Bed House Plan
About This Plan
- The spacious kitchen, which features and island and plenty of counter space, is connected to the dining room by a butler's pantry.
- The large family room with a cozy fireplace is connected to a formal dining.
- The sunroom is located at the rear of the house.
- The first floor also features a two-stall garage, a large laundry room, and a half bath.
- Upstairs, you will find a spacious master bedroom with a separate sitting area. This room also features two walk-in closets, double vanities, and a large master bath.
- Three additional bedrooms share a full bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,459 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,186 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,273 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 4"
- Depth: 39' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 560 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss